Saturday, November 27, 2010

trozo numero dos

pow day from Brown Recluse on Vimeo.



After a night of Oregon Fighting Ducks WIN and a Boise State Bronco LOSS, we woke up this morning to a glorious dump. 2 hearty inches already on the ground and more coming down heavy. We must've gotten 5-7 over the course of the day. More storms are lined up for the upcoming week. It looks like we're gearing up for an epic start to the winter. I've spent a couple days on the hill now and the list of body-part failures is staggering. I expect nothing less after stepping away from the body-rotting desk job. Today I spent a few hours on the hill and my thighs cramped, my fake hip seized up a little, the low back pinched at times, the shins ached, and the right knee MCL buckled. But it's such a good feeling of pain. Pain that means The Temple is getting stronger and stronger. Another couple weeks and my shit will all be re-aligned and powerful.

3 comments:

  1. i watched the whole thing on mute after the first 4 seconds. thanks--great report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS MY KIND OF VIDEO.

    I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING SORTA ABOUT THE_TEMPLE.

    I WEIGH MORE THAN I EVER HAVE, AND HAVEN'T MOVED IN THE PAST SIX MONTHS. BUT IT'S STILL GOING TO BE NICE TO ABLE TO RIDE A SNOWBOARD. MAYBE I SHOULD GO TO SUN VALLEY INSTEAD OF GETTING PUMMELED AT ALPENTAL.

    SICC VID THO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has a little dude been following you around with a tuba???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0aIqx1McVI

    ReplyDelete