Monday, February 7, 2011

engage the rage



It's been onshore and shitty since December 29, 2010, which means we have received no snow for 39 motherfuckin days. A couple weeks back, in a moment of weakness, I took a peek inside my board back and began fondling one of my surfboards. Oh it looked so fun. So I unpacked my 6'2" and gracefully slid my grubby paws up and down it's rails and tail. Back and forth. Up and down. Over and over. Today I received a new Waveset style fin in the mail and went back for more.

3 comments:

  1. dude. you can do better than this... sounds like a "I hate my neighbor's flowers jerk" or something.

    Hate is rage, destruction, and delusional ranting intent on burning some mindless insect of a human with the precision of your honed weapon, a gleaming piece of glass focusing the energy of both the heavens and hell itself... let it well up and sizzle the mindless drones like sliver thin pork belly on the skillet along side shaved taters from the god's country that is YOU DA HOE!

    >>pimp slap w/ powdah, foo!<< you thought chew KNEW, suckA!?!??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sick ass, you gave your board a handjob. Wrong kind of wood man.

    ReplyDelete