Monday, March 12, 2012

wtf


Take a look at this hippymobile. It looks like what I imagine a patchouli tree looks like. I don't know what this thing is, but I reallllly like it's lurkability. Could be an old icecream truck, I dunno. It's tough to see in the picture, but the driver's seat is basically a tractor seat and it's located in the middle of the rig, about 4 feet from the windshield. There's enough room on the "dashboard" for a couple pygmies to sleep sideways. In the back, behind the driver is a bed with storage underneath. Dude had his skis, boots, helmets, and shit all stacked in their own cubby holes.

4 comments:

  1. I know the voice that thing would have if this was a cartoon.

    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helms Bakery (LA) delivery truck?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely correct. This thing used to deliver bread and DONUTS to your door. Brilliant! It's now worth something like $40-80K...ouch.

    ReplyDelete