Tuesday, June 26, 2012

levitated cock

People in Los Angeles have got to be the most stupid fucking people ever. Only in a fucking shithole like LA would some assclown drag a $10,000,000 rock from Riverside and it then be considered incredible mindblowing "art". Rocks sitting on I-Beams are not art. "cool, look a rock" was heard repeatedly on opening night. Have they never seen nature? Ten million dollars for a rock while there's something like over 15% unemployment. There is one stoked rock salesman somewhere on a rad vacation. Please tell me that none of my personal tax dollars went towards this bullshit. Fuck! I need to live off the grid in a treehouse or renovated school bus.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damm dood, I was in Ventucky earlier today my cyber bro. We could have high fived each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang dude we're bouncing soon. Surprise visit. I didn't even know. Gonna return for a longer visit in a couple months.
      It's awesome here dude. F sun valley!

      Delete
  3. Doubledang dude I'm back in LA and I take offense to your calling this place a shithole. It's awesome! You're a bitter old broken prick!

    (we should hang out tho for real bro)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to have a go at selling something like this, this crap is global!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First came love, than came marriage, and then Aman and El Hefe were doing it in a broken down van

    ReplyDelete