Thursday, June 21, 2012

left hip zipper

Not much blog posting these last 3 weeks due to simply hating life. Not much time for anything other than sleeping, napping, pill popping, bandage changing, sweating, watching endless hours of mind-numbing tv, moaning through extreme stomach bloating issues caused by drug enduced constipation, and yelling at new roommates who bring the party home at 3am. I never realized how much shitty stuff is on TV these days. But it looks like I'm halfway through the worst 6 weeks, and I think I've turned the corner on pain and suffering. Looking forward to PT and getting back on the bike soon.

5 comments:

  1. dude for real gimme your address and I'll send you a box of these pot cookies--they make shitty teevee AWESOME.

    also please no more asspix thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the pot. I got off the pain meds quickly because they messed up my stomach. Pot helped immensely with the pain and the sleeping. Ditch the prescription drugs. They're worthless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to listen to shitty raggae music, wear tie dye shirts, or sit around and say "I'm so high" all fucking day. So I don't need to smoke pot. Those days are way past.

    ReplyDelete
  4. um hello: you eat cookies you don't smoke them duh

    ReplyDelete