Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Nipple Tuesday

Every year we get a super random slice of celebrities from all over the world visit our little slice of Idaho. This winter I'm gonna try to remember all the famous, infamous, or even semi-famous people I recognize. Yesterday while building my huge pectoral muscles, John Kerry was also in the gym. He's the Vietnam Vet Massachusetts senator who failed to become president in 2004.


John Kerry's daughter showed her nips in a see-through dress somewhere along that election.


And then last night I waited on a dude named Evan Lysacek. Since male ice skating ain't my bag baby, I had to refer to the internets about this guy. He's the 2010 Olympic Gold Medalist and has won all kinds of other shit. He was also on Dancin With the Stars...yet another show I know absolutely nothing about.

Nancy Grace had a big ol nip slip on Dancin With the Stars....

No comments:

Post a Comment