Friday, December 2, 2011

SUN>SBA>LAX>ICN>JKT>TKG>???>TKG>JKT>CIMAJA>JKT>ICN>LAX>SBA>SUN

Driving back from Twin Falls, AKA God's Country.


The Brown Recluse Memorial Wing at St Luke's Wood River Valley Medical Center


There is no doubt that winter has us by the balls. The overnight temp is supposed to get down below ZERO tonight. Our mountain is up and running so it's been great to get outside, sit on some chairlifts, and stretch the legs a little. We're hurting a bit though. There hasn't been any major storms yet. We could use a big dump, cuz we're mostly running on man-made snow and it's getting a bit boring. Corduroy is rad....if we're surfing and it's stacked to the horizon. But with nothing but bitterly cold temps over the weekend, I guess I'll have to wait a while for some pow. This coming monday I go in for a little snip snip on my meniscus sending me to the bench on the injured reserve list. That means I'll have the next couple weeks to lay around and really focus on planning a spring vacation to Indo...and pill pop. It's looking really good for a couple weeks in motherfucking Sumatra and a couple more weeks in West Java. There's a couple waves I wanna surf down there. I also need to check out some orangutans, tigers, rhinos, and Krakatoa. Wingman needed.

1 comment:

  1. corduroy can burn itself up between a fat chick's thighs. fuck it.

    ReplyDelete