Saturday, March 9, 2013

Steady as she goes...

Days are getting longer, so after work today I was able to drill out some rivets and rip out the kitchen cabinet and some trim pieces including the table support. The 40 year old wood (weiner joke here) was rather solid. Probably will just need to sand down some grime, then lay some fiberglass over it to make it solid for a few more decades. That's some good news. With everything new I rip out, another can of worms is opening up. I believe a couple more afternoons and the tear down will be complete. Then it't time for all the power tools and radnesss. I'm taking pics along the way so hopefully I can put everything in it's right place.



3 comments:

  1. can you start a different blogg where you put this shit and keep TBR all the gnarly life ultimatums and crazy (lack of) decisions? Because this shit is like...well I'm not sure this is what I signed up for.


    thanks

    PS "gett ur own blogg" yeah I know...but still dude home repair journal is only slightly less lame than a doggblogg

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALSO GOT THAT FUCKING WHITE STRIPES "STEADY AS SHE GOES" FIRMLY STUCK IN MY HEAD THANKS BRO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat a dick. This is what a lifetime of bad decisions, board sports, and bicycle riding will lead to. Learn from my mistakes, guy. Get ready for today's poast.

    ReplyDelete