Big day today. After no sleep last night, I got a late start to working on the rig. I'm almost done sanding off the 12 layers of bondo, primer, paint, and silicone. A couple spots left to hit when the frame is removed. Then I fiberglassed over some weak spots and beefed up the door hinge vicinity. I managed to resin up my arm, which a little acetone cleaned right up. Then I puttied up & sanded down some holes that needed filling. And finally lifted the body off the frame. Just need to pull the tires off and drag the frame out to get a new axle/brake combo. While the frame is getting dialed in, I'll paint the bitch.It's amazing how little shit gets done over 6 hours of hard work.