Tuesday, December 23, 2008

4wd Toyota Super Van


All these snow storms across the US have me frothing.  I should be in the mountains, since we've got no waves.  I'd really love to be hunkered down during a snowstorm chuggin eggnog after a long day on the slopes.  Maybe a couple White Russians wrapped around me.  But I'm not.  I'm staying put in Santa Barbara this year.  It's the first time in a long time that I haven't gone anywhere during time off.  I'm a loser. 

Here's another pic from the old Jeff while living large in Sun Valley.  That winter was gnarly.  We had at least 30 powder days before Christmas.  I got sick of sweeping off the snow every morning to get the Super Van on the road.  It's parked outside the Pink House.  It's painted pink on the inside, like living in a bagina.  I loved that house until we tried to get our deposit back.     

No comments:

Post a Comment