Monday, December 20, 2010

Big Dumps

Dig Dump from Brown Recluse on Vimeo.



Life has slowed down and so has the rage. After the last year of epic surf and now unfuckingbelieveable shredable pow, my rage meter is at an all time low. Now a days, the only assholes I get to yell at are the retards on the mountain. Mainly fuckers who slash too close to me. We got a big mountain to shred, no need to get all cozy and shit. We've really been getting pounded with snow 'round these parts. We're at an all time high of shovelin and snowblowin. Ahhhh, the simple life. My brain is already shutting down and my career assperations are in the shitter. It's all uphill from here.

3 comments:

  1. Seems as if La Nina's been gulping down the Colon Clense mixed w/ Pineapple juice no? Career... Bah humbug.

    Hockey-check or Whitewash, get aggressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WORLDS LARGEST HORKER, HAHAHA, NICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have sun valley fans yet?

    also: your old zone is toast (and perhaps I along with it). waterspouts and tornadoes coming tomorrow? WTF. Sweet sunny southern california wtf Wtf WTF

    ReplyDelete