Tuesday, August 23, 2011

donde para mi?

My vacation refractory time is so fucking fast. And it's only getting faster. It's taken less than 2.5 month for me to be over it again. In all honesty, I was ready about 3 weeks ago and I'm barely hanging on by a thread. I'm in dire need to pack the boards and hit the road to go somewhere anywhere. Not quite sure this time. A long peeling 6 foot left point with 82 degree water would be ideal. But I sure as hell don't need shit this epic....

Ryan Hipwood lost it ???? from Paul Fisher on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Mellow paddle into an easy lifting of the A-Frame peak of an 8 foot glassy drop to crankin stoney bottom turn then a racey face cruise filled with gliding turns and then a tuck into a spitting tube finish. And titties on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Pavones in Costa. I just got back...Epic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Pavones is definitely on The List. More June/July time of year. Maybe next year during year #2 of my mid-life crisis.

    ReplyDelete