Monday, April 27, 2009

Puerco para vivo

Back from Mex. Surfed with Lopez and Dirksen. I was in the Zihautenajo aeropuerto yesterday and everbody was wearing face masks. Not sure why I didn't take any pix. Weird shit that doesn't make sense happens all the time in Mex, so it didn't strike me a strange. I thought it was just to protect against dust, my B.O., lame ex-pats, or Texans. Turns out healthy people are dropping like flys in Mexico City due to the Swine Flu. I dig the name...SWINE. I'm all good. The only cough I've got is from chain smoking Mexi-Marlboro Reds. Just so you know, you can still eat all the pork you can get your fat, sweaty, grubby paws on cuz you can't get this Death Virus from eatin such a delicious creature. BFLMF...Bacon For Life Mother Fuckers.

Triple Threat and good dude...

1 comment:

  1. swine flu equals empty glassy shoulder high peelers at el rancho... miss having ya around mi amigo.

    ReplyDelete