Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Zog Blog


Hello bitches...Starting today, I'm turing over a new leaf at work. Due to a crappy economy and the slim chances finding another jobby job right now with such little responsiblity, I've decided to quit being the whiney, bitchy, disgruntled employee. I'm chained to desk M-F, 8-5 and I have lots o' spare time. So it's time to get a little creative and fire up a another blog. That way I can kill a few minutes each day and double my output of useless crap, misinformation, and bullshit. It's gonna be all things Sex Wax. You know, the surf wax company. It's a funny little business in a weird little industry niche. We seem to attract the goofy and zaney. There is also a ton of answers people want to know about our history. I hope to bring the knowledge here and there. We'll see if anybody really cares.

http://mrzogssexwax.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment