Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kung Fu Kid






Movie Review: The Karate Kid 2010

So you've got the Will Smith's little shithead kid moving to China and getting his ass kicked and backpack emptied by Commie Thugs. He's getting pummeled because the first day in-country the little dude gets a case of the Asian Flu for a trampy little local vixen. Then the maintenance man gets all Jackie Chan and trains our hero. At the climax Kung Fu Championships, the good guy wins and the bad guys want to be him. And he gets a pretty cool trophy.

I only saw this movie because I needed to kill some time and get my mind off things. It was actually a good time killer and I enjoyed it. Some solid fight scenes and funny shit, plus the Kung Fu seems as legit as anything Hollywood can bring. Needed some William Zabke, brief nudity, and more Cobras.

3 comments:

  1. "I only saw this movie because I needed to kill some time and get my mind off things" says the strange Pedophile wearing the Sex Wax shirt parked in his van by the movie theater.

    ReplyDelete