Friday, June 4, 2010

valid till 05/26/2020


All I need is my passport and my wallet. And a surfboard. I'll need my passport, wallet, and a surfboard, that's all. And some board shorts...the passport, wallet, surfboard, and boardshorts. That's it. That's all I need. And some barrels. My passport, wallet, a surfboard, board shorts, and some barrels. But nothing else. Except maybe a travel buddy. So I need my passport, wallet, surfboard, boardshorts and a travel buddy to watch each other get pitted so pitted. BUT THAT'S IT!

The new passport's here!
The new passport's here!!

1 comment:

  1. i'll bring a fin key and a loaner set of boarshorts, got board, and passport's good 'til 2012... after that, there'll be nuthing left, that's it, done, over: white light and cosmic ether, pure energy.

    ReplyDelete