Saturday, September 5, 2009

Infection detection


I'm hideous, look away. Staph infection set up shop in my inner thigh and it doesn't feel good. It's like a giant zit that won't pop. And it burns like Pop Rocks and battery acid are stuffed under the skin. The really neat thing is that I also have a sinus infection, too. Fucken rad. I went for a long slow bike ride today even though I feel like ass. Not sure how I got infected. Could've been from rolling on the mats at the gym. Or it could've been from surfing Rincon last weekend. Regardless, I'm on some heavy antibiotics now. This is starting off to be the Worst Labor Day weekend ever.

2 comments:

  1. That looks painful. Sounds like someone needs some medical marijuana! What? You know they'll give it to you for just about anything, right?

    I hope the antibiotics work quickly. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete