Monday, July 20, 2009

Ying for yer Yang.

I've seen this vintage looking snurfing video making the rounds recently and I thought it was bullshit. The snurfing action was way too good. I assumed it was some dudes putting on old looking gear, shreddin the gnar, and using After Effects to make it look old. After reading Shay's interview, I'm a retard. Apparently these dudes are legit cuz I read about it on the nets.





Neverland...What a timely name for Absinthe's new vid. It's nice to see a trailer with some classic power tunes. Gets me jonzing for some shred in mid July. Thanks, you dicks.

1 comment:

  1. I thought something similar when I saw it...

    peep this (but FF to 1:30 to avoid horrid intro):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37UbY5jyw18
    everything old is new again (even Screaming Lord Salba?)

    dope, though.

    ReplyDelete