Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday Time Killers

Really boring day today around the office. We shipped a fuckload last week and yesterday. Great Britain and Indo will be full. Later this week, Japan gets some. But for now, nothing for me to do today. But I can't just leave. What's really lame is there's surf out there right now. Good surf. I could be dorking on waves right now. Or I could be on an epic bike ride. Or I could be tanning the grissle while taking a nap on some beach around here. I don't care. Anything other than in front of this cuntputer. Nope. I'm stuck at the desk, faking productivity. Here's what I've produced so far today....











"All hail Satan,
Yes, hail Satan"

2 comments:

  1. You've inspired me...

    http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/8/26/128957705410273389.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hell yeah!!! Go Hammer! Go Hammer!! That is fucking hysterical!

    ReplyDelete