Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day too


And on Day #2 of Super Hefe 2010, I picked up some new skillz. For the first time in my life, I stopped being my own personal trainer since I've seen where that's gotten me. I forked over some cash and put my future into a professional's hands. Dude is setting up a program for my comeback. Today we did all kinds of shit to stabilize my gut and low back. We also did some loosening of the hips. Lord knows, my hips are tighter than Lonis's wallet. But with a crapload of good pain and my New Personal Trainer's help, I'm gonna feel like Lou Motherfucking Ferigno by summer. My back will have a six-pack and my neck will be able to crush golfballs. And I'll fuck up bears with laserbeam punches and make constellations outta their weak-ass carcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment