Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What's next?

Nothing ridiculous or super funny to report. There just doesn't seem to be much going on right now. It's kinda average every single day right now, goddammit. I'm not sure if it's economy, blah weather, or lack of solid surf. The weekend saw some mellow longboard waves at The Ranch. We surfed John's Pond, Middle Peak, and Little Malibu all 3 days. Lots of waist high peelers before the wind came up, but nothing epic. Now it's tuesday and I'm tied to the cuntputer till friday. Here's work...

Untitled from Brown Recluse on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Ok so first you love Tbone, now you copy Johan and are in the video making business now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically, T-Bone made videos way before Yo. So my man love for T-Bone is still strong. Danny, I'll angle my love in your direction when my lunch consists of 1 bagel, 1 slice of cheese, and 1 can of tuna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Yo copied T bone? I started a blog for like a week and was over it, much easier to just read everyone elses, I have still not figured out how to delete that thing.

    ReplyDelete