Monday, May 18, 2009

T-Bone List

It has come to my attention from Nose Tremendous that I have a secret homo attraction to T-Bone Da Menace. He brings up some valid points like I surf, moved to California, and have participated in yoga. There has been some azaming "coincidences". Today's list is dedicated to T-Bone and other startling similarities...

T-Bone shreds the gnar...I attempt to shred the gnar.
T-Bone ate a pork burrito for lunch today...I ate a pork burrito.
T-Bone drives a van...I drive a van.
T-Bone knows how to use a computer...I use a computer.
T-Bone takes pics...I have taken pics.
T-Bone drank 4 scoops of Colon Cleanse last night and took 3 dumps before noon today...I drank 4 scoops of Colon Cleanse last night and took 3 dumps before noon today.



T-Bone Art...


Menace to wooden statues...

3 comments:

  1. Let your inner gay out bro. You did live with Tonto so there had to be a couple of times you woke up hung over and your ass was burning. Then looked over at Gregs shit eating grin that said "what?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you outta surgery and shit typin away already? How's the kneegina? As for your dream scenario, I'd pre-roofie Tonto's Wendy's Chilli before he'd be able to attack. It was like dropping an African Elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do love T bone don't ya

    ReplyDelete