Saturday, May 21, 2011

 

After getting some of the funnest, most memmorable waves ever, it's now ime to leave Northern Peru because my shoulder sucks dong. I've gotta cut the surfing portion of the trip short by only a couple days. But it's cool. There's lots of great stuff to see and do in the Mira Flores neighborhood back in Lima.



 

So I hopped on the 10pm overnight autobus to Lima. Once again, these buses are amazing and I wasn't even on the biggest one. Double front wheels, internet, meals, and shit. Slept until they turned on the ragaetone at full blast. Made it back to Lima and was craving lunch at Burger King, which destroyed me hours later. The Rapture hit my gut just in time for my first shared-bathroom experience in Peru. I was no good at sharing last night. But that kinda thing happens while on the road. No biggie.


 

So now it's culture, coffee, museums, and all that art-faggy crap. Then Cusco and Macchu Pichu later this week.

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to go to machu picchu since my report in 4th grade. HARDCORE. Get some ayhuasca and fuckin bond with the aliens dood!

    ReplyDelete